iPod & iPhone Repair Nottingham have been offering a personal, professional, and cost effective service to the local iPhone repairs market since 2009. We are Nottingham & Derby’s number 1 local independent iPhone & iPod repair specialists open 7 days a week, and with emergency engineers on call up to 9pm daily.
iPhone Repair Nottingham
Here at iPhone Repair Nottingham we are able to fix your Apple product in a timely fashion, and in many cases the very same day. We are able to replace Glass LCD screens, Digitizers, number 1,2,3, cables, Batteries, the black screen of death, repair speaker problems, replace head phone sockets, provide replacement home buttons and silent switches, dock connectors, as well as breath new life into liquid damaged iPhones & iPods.
We are able to provide a diagnostic and inspection service prior to repair should you be unsure of your iPhones problem.
Some of the services we provide for iPhone & iPod Repairs
- Screen Repair
- Digitizer Repair
- Speaker Problems
- Liquid Damage
- Headphone Sockets
- Dock Connectors
- Switches and Buttons
- No 1,2,3 Cable Replacement
- Replace Casing
iPod & iPhone Repair Nottingham
At iPhone Repair Nottingham understand how important you Apple iPhone or iPod is too you, and the roll it plays in your day to day life. That’s why we you are suffering from a broken product you want to be back up and running again asap. With this in mind here at iPhone repair in Nottingham we will aim to get your Apple product up and running again all in the same day!
We don’t just supply our repair service in Nottingham! We also offer iPhone repairs through out London, Manchester, Newcastle, and Sheffield Branches.
Update: If you damaged your connection number 3 which is for the ear peace. I am able to solder an new one onto the board. We can also solder in a new sim card reader. We are able to do this on the 3G and 3Gs.
Update: We are now able to replace backlight Coils on the 3G and 3Gs models.
Recent Contact Requests
1. Hi iPhone repair nottingham, we have a water damaged iphone4, it is drying out and working again, but water remains in the screen along with some feint lines. How much is a replacement screen on this if required ?
2. I’m trying to find out if its worth repairing a new ipod classic – following being dropped in the bath. I can only get the ‘charging’ screen which then defaults to the apple logo folowed by a red cross in a circle with the apple ‘help’ address below. If you could tell me whether you could repair this (and roughly how much it would cost) I would be very grateful.
3. I dropped my 3gs in water and the screen appears to be working fine, but now takes forever to charge and loses charge quickly. Also the button at the top has stopped working. I’m now looking for a quote to get this repaired, and from a local repairer so hopefully to minimise the time I’m away from the phone as it is a work phone also.
4. Could you tell me how much it would cost to have my iPhone screen repaired, it has smashed quite badly but does not affect the display, just the glass. Also could you let me know how long you think this would take to repair?
5. I have a Iphone 3g with water damage i was wondering how much it would cost to get it fixed?
6. I have a Iphone 3g with water damage i was wondering how much it would cost to get it fixed?
7. Could you tell me how much it would cost to have my iPhone 4S screen repaired, it has smashed quite badly but does not affect the display, just the glass. Also could you let me know how long you think this would take to repair?
So if your looking for a high quality, fast turn around iPhone or iPod repair, contact us at iPhone Repair Nottingham today.